I confess, I am shamefully addicted to playing games on my phone. It started with Candy Crush years ago and has carried on to many different Disney themed ones. The problem is, I start playing a game and a few weeks in, I have lost interest in them. That is until I found Disney’s Emoji Blitz.
I like to play these games on my phone or iPad when I just need to ‘zone out’ for a few minutes. It’s a great way to focus on something that really doesn’t matter and take my mind off of everything else.
Disney’s Emoji Blitz is perfect. It’s a matching game where you’re matching 3 or more characters in a row or column. It features a wide range of Disney characters with plenty of opportunities to unlock new ones. As you complete challenges – you’re rewarded with Disney Emojis you can download to your phone!
My favorite Emojii that I have so far is probably Mickey with his sunglasses on. As I get new ones, I’m always looking for someone to text so that I can send it. This has become my new ‘happy face’ reply!
Some beginner tips to help you unlock more:
- You can login to Disney Emoji using Facebook and compete with your friends for high scores. Each time you surpass someone’s score there are rewards.
- Aim for the bottom when you can – it creates a chain reaction at the top and you might get some matches you weren’t even targeting.
- Don’t forget to go in and spin the prize wheel!
- Pop the floating balloons at the end of a game for extra coins.
- Use your emoji’s special power. Some of them will give you power ups.
There are in-app purchases available in the game. Unlike so many other games, I haven’t had to purchase them to get farther. Maybe it’s my continuous and consistent game play that keeps me stocked with coins and gems!